Two quick announcements: We have new, weekly content we’re offering patrons beginning Friday, June 30. Yay! And, we have a new website!!
Composer Mike Raznick for the VR nature documentary game called Away. I spoke with Mike a few years ago on Top Score about his music for the steampunk side-scroller called Spate. We also talk about a fabulous score he wrote for a game that never got released – that game is called Infinite.
Our Patron of the Week is Matt Ehlert, and here are five of his favorite video game tracks. We talk about the first two:
1. “Nightmare table” from Pinball Dreams by Olof Gustafsson
2. Load music from Sanxion by Rob Hubbard
3. “Under Logic” from Streets of Rage 2 by Yuzo Koshiro
4. “Let’s Go Away” from Daytona USA by Takenobu Mitsuyoshi
5. “Lonely Rolling Star” from Katamari Damacy by Yoshihito Yano